Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thought you knew...


**A must see- The Darjeeling Limited!!!

1. Do you know anyone who is morbidly obese?
not particularly morbid- I know people who are fat and happy

2. What are some of the most beautiful songs you have ever heard?
Walt Disney classic movie showtunes

3. Are you generally likeable?
Indeed

4. How often do you feel left behind or forgotten?
Not so much- I tend to do the forgetting

5. Overall, how well do you think your parents did in raising you?
I raised myself

6. Do you think you're weird?
Weirdest!!!

7. Would you ever participate in a new or experimental drug trial?
Yes- depending

8. Do you intimidate people (intentionally or not)?
I think I do- hey, what are you looking at?

9. What are some hurtful or stinging remarks that relatives have made to you?
White trailer trash- born in a bowling alley... need I say more

10. How much emotional baggage do you really carry?
Lots- and it's all carry on- I need to start checking my shit at the gate!

~Bonus Question~What makes you irresistible?
My eyes, smile, perky big toes...

Oh the questions and the answers- how sweet it is!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Another set of questions on my blog!