Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beiläufige Fragen

Well Sir- I'm bored, and just my luck Robin has posted her Random Questions. And here we go...

1. How would the person who likes you the least describe you?
bossy, nosey, controlling, and over the top loud

2. How would the person who loves you the most describe you?
(fill in the blank whomever you are) ___________

3. How would you describe you?
practically perfect in every way

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Darth Vader's Imperial March

5. When was the last time you displayed false humility?
when I fake lost a game of pool to my brother- with a wink, a nudge, and a "good game"

6. Do you have any hypochondriac tendencies?
my picking at my eyes, could be borderline hypo

7. Do you have a shit list, and if so, how many people are on it?
why yes I do!!! Right now, about 3 people

8. Have you ever accepted an invitation to an event and then canceled because something better came up?
I've often looked for better things to come up- but end of going to the accepted invitation

9. Do you have any obsessive compulsive traits?
Christmas Tree Decorations

10. Have you ever slept with someone on a first date?
Maybe on Last Call- but not a first date, never

~Bonus Question~Have you ever had a hemorrhoid?
Again, maybe on Last Call... I think that's what his nickname was

Tschüsssssssssssss

No comments: